BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Minggu, 04 Oktober 2009

Inspiring me :)






















..here the story:

i'm browsing and searching for a costume references...
and i found this girl blogspot..
its so inspiring me...
the story, the photos and specialy the wardrobe..what a blog!! she made a blog like a patchwork,its soooooo nice...
me like it... :)
i used to make like that, but yeah.. you know, because of my mood and bla..bla..bla.. heheheh :p

but anyway...she's so inspiring me, to write again, to collect my pic, to check my old clothes & things and my wardrobe and wear them like i used to be..!!

Be ME...

get dress..get dress!

thanks gurl.. you make my day :)

1 komentar:

E mengatakan...

jadiii...apa kabaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr???i miss you though..ayo foto2 yang banyak.nanti link ke teman2ku supaya mereka bisa lihat betapa gorgeously crazy you are..